Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Three's Easy

Here's a tip. Start with 3 and expand! Im not just talking about proxies im talking about everything. 3 just seems to work.

So using my always reliable 3 method,I registered 3 domains that I thought would do well for proxies. I also went for .info's. I wanted to start out with as little capital as possible and with a current sale at GoDaddy the 3 domains came to a grand total of $9.57 - nice!

Domains are:

www.mystartspot.info
www.startspots.info
www.webstartspot.info

Can you see why I chose these keywords? These are memorable domains which are all easy to type (try it) as well as giving the impression this website should be your first port of call.

Hosting

For hosting im cheating by using my own servers. Sure this would be another expense when setting up a proxy network, but hey - I did say that I would use all my available resources. These are high speed servers, with a hugh bandwidth allowance and all the space I could ever need.

Script

Scriptwise im going for PHPProxy (don't ask me where to get it as the developer no longer develops it). Im also using a 3 free designs from available.....somewhere on the intertubes. The designs look pro and also have good ad placement. Im testing out 3 different designs so I can gage which one is the most effective.

No comments: