Thursday, October 25, 2007

Adsense Still Playing Up

The good news is im still making money through Adsense - the bad news is - I have no idea where!

My channels are now displaying but the page impressions are way off. At this stage I would have liked to tell you how much my 3 brand new proxy sites are making (or not making) but unfortunately I can't.

In completely unrelated news - I discovered how powerful a marketing tool facebook can be. It turns people actively follow you on Facebook and so when I change my relationship to not being sinlge, I got a flood of messages asking who it was. Realising this power, I decided to change my website that was listed on Facebook, and sure enough I got a ton of hits from FB. Nice!

Thats about all the writing I can manage for now as I think I might be having caffeine withdrawal symptoms - a coffee and a red bull should fix that.

No comments: