Wednesday, October 24, 2007

In The Beginning

In the Beginning there were no proxy networks, there was no way to go around school filters and you could forget about browsing MySpace during class.

But then, a new breed of websites were born - "The Proxies".

These websites allowed the deprived school children visit any website during class - but was it really for the children?

Oh no it wasn't! See, sazzy webmasters soon discovered that placing lots of ads on the proxy page could make them very rich and soon even the not so sazzy were making money from this new breed.

So where do I come in, and what the hell is this blog?

Im Anthony, an Australian internet marketer and journalist. I have worked on many a website and have had a great deal of experience in internet marketing. And after discovering the opportunities available in proxies, I thought "why not start a proxy Anthony?" and so i said "ok". And so this website was born.

Lets get down to business.

I plan to build an entire proxy network with over 30+ proxies. Each proxy will cross-promote the others and will be filled with lots of advertising. I will promote the network using just about every promotional trick I have up my sleeve as well as utilising my domain parking network of over 1000+ domains. I'm aiming to make each proxy earn just $3 per day, which works out to be $90 per day for all websites.

But lets set some ground rules.

Im not going to pay for advertising - not 1 cent. Im not going to spam - all advertising will be both legal and moral. I can't use any dirty tricks - like telling people to clicks ads (which is both against TOS and wrong). However, I will be using all of my available resources I own - thats websites, directories, blogs, etc.

Can I do it? Let the games begin!

No comments: